encripted data

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
bigmig

encripted data

Post by bigmig » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 am

Hi all!

I need some help. The story is .... I uninstall driver bluetooth on my notebook lenovo t500 after that the pc is went avtomaticly to recovery in dos. I can not stopped so I left it to lenovo recover finished.
Ok then i login to vista and i saw that i dont have all of my data in mydocument. So i make a system restore to early point. After system restore is nothing better is is tha same as previous. So i remove disk put it to second pc and start wit R-Studio. After a couple of hours scaning i found date. The next step was to recover that file. Well done, but when i try to open that file (docx, exls, pst) i got a problem, because office can not recognize this file. Then i that docx file with notepad i see taht is not a docx encriptet as must be.
So the quastion is how to encript this file. The file has not have a password protection.

Pls could you give me any hint?

Thank you
mig

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: encripted data

Post by Alt » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 am

Most likely your files in this folder are overwritten. I don't think you can recover the files.