Chrome

A place to discuss data and privacy protection, file and disk wipe, computer cleaning, and removing traces of user activity with R-Wipe & Clean.
Forum rules
Discussion on the R-Wipe & Clean and R-Crypto software
Post Reply
Goku
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 7:36 pm

Chrome

Post by Goku »

For several months now, after cleaning traces of the Google Chrome activity using R-Wipe & Clean, the addresses of some websites I've visited remain in the browser's prefs.
I just noticed that these are the addresses of websites where pop-up ads frequently appear. So, I suppose these traces are somehow connected to that kind of advertising.
In any case, R-Wipe & Clean should clean up the browser's prefs of this junk.
Alt
Site Moderator
Posts: 3925
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Chrome

Post by Alt »

Thank you for this information. I've passed it to our developers.
Post Reply