Is there a 64bit version of r-studio or not?

A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
Misato

Is there a 64bit version of r-studio or not?

Post by Misato » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 am

Hello r-studio support and everyone here in the forum,
I was about ready to buy R-Studio a couple days ago, and I still need to recover a lot of files, but i don't understand why when I go to download the demo version, I get to chose between 32bit and 64bit versions, buy when I go to buy the r-studio, it only has one version.

Also, it really doesn't state on the order page which version it is I would be getting, so I have no way of knowing whether I would get the 64 bit version or not, and I really need the 64bit version. I am assuming that since it doesn't mention which one it is, that it is probably not the 64bit version.

Is that right, and if not, can you clear this up for me. Also, I think maybe the webmaster needs to explain that in the appropriate places on the website, so that others won't have this question.

Sincerely,
Misato K.

Alt
Site Moderator

Re: Is there a 64bit version of r-studio or not?

Post by Alt » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:05 pm

A quick remedy:
If your license is not Technician, you may download the 64-bit demo version and register it with your key. It'll become a fully-functional registered version.
Sure, there are two versions, 32- and 64-bit. We'll try to understand what's went wrong. Thank you for reporting the issue.