A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
+ Get Info panel has been added to the Content pane. Detailed information about a selected file. Extended file information in the Technician version like disk regions, overlapping files, etc.
+ Advanced options have been added to file recovery lists in the Technician version: specific file system info, overlapping files, disk regions, etc.
* Files in Extra Found Files (raw files) can now be automatically excluded from recovery if they are duplicates of files found in the real file system.
* Support for NTFS cluster sizes from 128KB to 2MB has been added.
* The algorithm for estimation of file recovery probability has been improved.
* Memory usage has been optimized and debugged.
* The Reset button has been added to the RAID Parents tab. It resets RAID parameters to those set by the Apply button.
* LVM processing has been improved.
- R-Studio may have temporally frozen when opening an NTFS partition with many compressed files. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have opened APFS partitions with many files for a long time. Fixed.
- The Find Previous Version of the File command may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- Mask presets may have loaded incorrectly. Fixed.
- Date may have changed incorrectly in the File Mask dialog box. Fixed.
- Multiple files that occupy the same sector may have been shown incorrectly in Text/hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- If files were manually unmarked, they could not be marked for recovery using the File/Mark dialog box. Fixed.
- Existing files may have been shown as deleted in cross-linked folders on FAT32 partitions. Fixed.
- Some file dates may have been saved to File Mask presets incorrectly. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have crashed when opening disk images. Fixed.
- The Show Files command in Text/hexadecimal editor may have stopped working if file region enumeration was interrupted by the user. Fixed.
- The Details/Icons view may have switched incorrectly when switching opened partitions. Fixed.
- Units in the Size fields on the Find/Mark dialog box were always reset to Bytes. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have frozen or crashed when the Reopen Drive Files button was quickly clicked several times. Fixed.
- Sometimes mdadm RAIDs could not be automatically assembled from images. Fixed.
- The Apply changes immediately option could be enabled only on the second attempt. Fixed.
- Any changes in fthe Block order table defaulted all other RAID parameters. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have frozen when one LDM disk was disconnected and the Reassemble button was clicked.
- R-Studio may have crashed when Text/Hexadecimal was opened from the Block information window when working with DDI. Fixed.
- Empty sequences were generated in the Sequences window when the Custom RAID type was selected. Those sequences could not be deleted. Fixed.
- The last valid RAID block order table was saved rather than the current invalid table. Fixed.
- The Get Info window showed wrong file info when sorting had been changed. Fixed.
- Clicking an empty space on the Get Info window opened Hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- Files remained marked when files were recovered with the Do not recover duplicate files from Extra Found Files option enabled. Fixed.
- Not all information on Overlapping files and Regions when saving file names. Fixed.
- The Find/Mark dialog box didn't preserve selections for the Look At Files/Folders option. Fixed.
- A file and folder may have the same ID on the time/extension sorting tabs. Clicking such object may have resulted in jumping to another object with the same ID. For example, to a file with an ID randomly coinciding with the ID of a folder. Fixed.
- Saving file names for marked files didn't save names for files with links in their paths. Only link name was saved without files in the related folder. Fixed.
- Some small interface and cosmetic bugs have been fixed.
R-Studio for Linux 4.7.3481
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1