A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
+ Deleted partitions can be instantly found, without long scan.
+ Files can be recovered or marked for recovery directly from File previewer.
+ The number of read tries for bad sectors can be changed during a disk
* FAT folders partially damaged within sectors are also enumerated.
- No messages appeared in the log when a scan process was interrupted. Fixed.
- When R-Studio for Mac accessed data inside an already opened part of a multi-part image, a request to open this part may have appeared. Fixed.
- A multi-part image may have been opened incorrectly if the parts were small. Fixed.
- Log information may have been incorrect when recovery was interrupted. Fixed.
- When opening the next in turn part of a multi-part image, it was possible to click the OK button without entering the required file name. The part was lost and no more inquires were issued. Fixed.
- Sometimes the program may have sent a wrong message about not enough space when the image was written to alternative paths. Fixed.
- The Advanced Scan dialog box may have been shown incorrectly. Fixed.
- R-Studio for Mac may have frozen or crashed while opening file systems. Fixed.
- The best copy of the FAT table for FAT12/16 file systems was determined incorrectly when it was determined sector-wise. Fixed.
- The path dialog box on the remote computer may have delayed for a long time if there were unaccessible connected network drives. Fixed.
- R-Studio for Mac may have found waste copies of GPT partitions if a GPT disk was reformatted to an LDM/MBR disk. Fixed.
- The program may have found some garbage GPT partition entries when those entries were re-written. Fixed. Now R-Studio for Mac checks their validity and cancels invalid records.
- Partitions could not be copied to an HDD with several partition tables (i.g., a GPT table and some deleted ones). Fixed.
- An extended debug file system snapshot could not be saved for disks with unsupported encryption methods. Fixed.
- Several small internal and cosmetic bugs have been fixed.
- The offset field in the GoTo dialog box may have been shown incorrectly. Fixed.
- Strings may have been truncated on the Find Results panel. Fixed.
R-Studio for Linux 4.9.3919
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1