A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
+ Support for Windows Storage Spaces created by Windows Fall Creators Update has been added.
+ Components management for various disk and volume managers (LVM, LDM, WSS, AppleRAID, etc.) has been added.
+ Drive auto-refresh can now be enabled/disabled. This feature is useful when a failing drive is connected.
* Processing speed of the NTFS file system has been increased.
* Processing of NTFS $BitMap file has been improved.
* Improved processing of FAT/exFAT partitions.
- Local time zones were not taken into account when comparing file time stamps. Fixed.
- Dependent file types were selected incorrectly. Fixed.
- Files from transacted NTFS systems may have recovered incorrectly. Fixed.
- The Mark command on the Tools menu may have become inactive after manual unmarking. Fixed.
- During program closure removable devices may have been blocked until the process had been finished. Fixed.
- During startup R-Studio requested IDE info from USB disks which resulted in a long delay. Fixed.
- The "Select All" button on the Known File Types tab may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- When recovering files from a remote computer, the Recover Marked command recovered not only marked files in their folder, but all files in all folders up to the device root. Fixed.
- Sometimes folder/file tree on the HFS+ file system may have been re-constructed incorrectly. Fixed.
- R-Studio asked the user if the hidden and/or system file attributes should be removed when such files are set to not be shown in the system. Now this question is always asked regardless of those settings.
- Log message filtering worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- Changes in the Advanced section of the Find/Mark dialog box were saved even this section was disabled. Fixed.
- Long text strings might be truncated in the Log pane and some dialog boxes. Fixed.
- The number of files shown in the "Total files searched" field might be incorrect. Fixed.
- Excessive files might be marked in Extra Found Files. Fixed.
- The File Mask dialog box didn't store mask history. Fixed.
- A removed object (a deleted virtual RAID or disconnected USB drive) might remain opened in the Text/hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- The Text/hexadecimal editor remained opened when R-Studio was closed. Fixed.
- Find/Mark dialog box sored some advanced options, even when they were disabled. Fixed.
- "View/Edit..." command was enabled for virtual folders of file types in the Raw Files section. Fixed.
- Log didn't show the results of the "Mark matched files" and "Unmark matched files" commands. Fixed.
- "Total files searched" values in the Find Results panel were incorrect. Fixed.
- Several cosmetic bugs have been fixed.
R-Studio for Linux 4.3.2951
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1