Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: R-Wipe&Clean and CCleaner
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10960
Re: R-Wipe&Clean and CCleaner
Thank you for your response, Alt.
- Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: R-Wipe&Clean and CCleaner
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10960
R-Wipe&Clean and CCleaner
Hi.
This is my first post on this forum. I notice that after I use R-Wipe&Clean (choosing all items in the wipe list), and I restart my pc, and after R-Wipe is finished deleting, I notice that Ccleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/) always deletes files (usually temporary files) that R-Wipe SEEMS to ...
This is my first post on this forum. I notice that after I use R-Wipe&Clean (choosing all items in the wipe list), and I restart my pc, and after R-Wipe is finished deleting, I notice that Ccleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/) always deletes files (usually temporary files) that R-Wipe SEEMS to ...