Search found 5 matches
- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm
- Forum: File Undelete
- Topic: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28389
Re: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
Understood
Thank you
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 am
- Forum: File Undelete
- Topic: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28389
Re: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
Hello again,
i tried preview both files from the recovered file/folder structure and files found using detailed scan. No diffrence.
What exctly do you mean i should do to request "Extra Found Files" ? Do you have this option in the demo version of your software?
Thanks,
Vered
i tried preview both files from the recovered file/folder structure and files found using detailed scan. No diffrence.
What exctly do you mean i should do to request "Extra Found Files" ? Do you have this option in the demo version of your software?
Thanks,
Vered
- Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 pm
- Forum: File Undelete
- Topic: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28389
Re: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
thank you, I'm away now so I'll try again next week. let me summerize my problem again:
But I did get all the deleted mov and mp4 files listed alright by the demo version of R-Undeleted, but I wasn't able to validate that recovery works because all my lost video files are bigger than 64k. Also ...
But I did get all the deleted mov and mp4 files listed alright by the demo version of R-Undeleted, but I wasn't able to validate that recovery works because all my lost video files are bigger than 64k. Also ...
- Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 am
- Forum: File Undelete
- Topic: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28389
Re: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
Thanks for the reply ! Preview didn't work - it just got stuck. And I'm afraid I don't see anything about scan for Known FIle Types (Extra Found Files). Is it included in the demo version ?
The problem could be with Codec but I have other videos on my camera (mov) / pnone (mp4) that did not get ...
The problem could be with Codec but I have other videos on my camera (mov) / pnone (mp4) that did not get ...
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am
- Forum: File Undelete
- Topic: Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28389
Can R-Undelete recover Video (mov ad mp4) ?
I'm looking for a product to help me recover video files that got deleted from (a) SD card FAT32 formated, and (b) Android phone, also FAT32. There was no overworting, reformating or any other usage of the cameras between the time the videos got deleted and now. I was told by support team of other ...