Search found 14 matches

by Highlander
Mon Sep 07, 2026 7:33 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: GoLand
Replies: 3
Views: 2498

Re: GoLand

I see it in the new version, thanks.
by Highlander
Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:26 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: GoLand
Replies: 3
Views: 2498

GoLand

R-Wipe & Clean doesn't clean up anything from the JCEF cache left by GoLand.
by Highlander
Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:34 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: Discord
Replies: 3
Views: 2184

Re: Discord

Yes, all has been fixed, thank you.
by Highlander
Wed Jul 29, 2026 7:23 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: Discord
Replies: 3
Views: 2184

Discord

Having cleaned up Discord's traces with R-Wipe & Clean, I found a couple of issues:
  • WebRTC logs remain
  • service cache isn't fully cleaned up
by Highlander
Mon May 18, 2026 6:36 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: BiP
Replies: 3
Views: 4156

Re: BiP

I see it in the new version, thanks.
by Highlander
Thu May 07, 2026 8:53 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: BiP
Replies: 3
Views: 4156

BiP

Please add BiP app for PC to the Program Traces section.
by Highlander
Tue Feb 10, 2026 11:47 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: Obsidian
Replies: 1
Views: 4257

Obsidian

I'd like to ask the R-Wipe & Clean developers to add Obsidian to the programs section.
by Highlander
Tue Nov 11, 2025 7:04 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: MetaTrader
Replies: 3
Views: 5018

Re: MetaTrader

Yes, it looks like R-Wipe & Clean cleans up all the more or less significant junk left by the MetaTrader.
Thank you.
by Highlander
Mon Oct 27, 2025 10:49 am
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: MetaTrader
Replies: 3
Views: 5018

MetaTrader

I think MetaTrader should be added to the program traces section. This app leaves a lot of junk behind.
by Highlander
Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:11 pm
Forum: Disk Wiping
Topic: Arc browser
Replies: 4
Views: 17784

Re: Arc browser

I see.
Thanks.