Discussions on using the professional data recovery program R-STUDIO for RAID re-construction, NAS recovery, and recovery of various disk and volume managers: Windows storage spaces, Apple volumes, and Linux Logical Volume Manager.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:05 am
How do we tell the RAID autodetect to start scanning the drives from a specific sector moving forward? It seems as though it ignores the offset that I manually enter.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:18 am
Sorry I edited my post
I missed one point reading your post
Technical Manager @ Recupero Dati RAID FAsTec
USEFUL RULES and GUIDELINES
1) What to check BEFORE begin a disk image/clone process [link
2) Disks that are too slow while imaging/cloning them [link
3) All my posts on this forum [link
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:13 am
- Location: Providence, RI USA
I always just create custom regions on each drive and make a RAID out of those. But, you already know this and you already solved this case now, so I'm really just saying it for the benefit of others.