A new build of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
+ Support for NVME devices.
+ File mask presets.
* Support for Windows Storage Space created by Windows 10 Anniversary update.
* Greatly improved raw file search (data recovery using file signatures):
- better recognition of mp3 and mkv files;
- a special parser for mts, mpeg, flv, and gz files;
- file names from internal tags for pdf, docx, doc files;
- support for time+manufacturer+gps for mov files created by iPhone6 and later models.
* S.M.A.R.T. support for disks storing S.M.A.R.T. threshold data in a non-standard place.
* Files which date are not within the "1970 - the current year" interval are placed to the Invalid Time folder.
* The Find/Mark dialog box is re-invoked in the Advanced mode if it was in that mode last time. It also keeps those last advanced search/marked parameters.
* A GoTo dialog box can be invoked by clicking the Offset field on the Status bar.
* The cursor position can be copied from the GoTo dialog box.
- The number of marked files and folders wasn't changing while files were being recovered. Fixed.
- Incorrect values when units were changed from Hex to Sectors. Fixed.
- Sometimes R-Studio increased the values for month and day by one during file search and setting a file mask. Fixed.
- The program could hang when a partition was opened with files sorted by time stamps. Fixed.
- The Apply changes immediately checkbox had to be clicked twice to become selected. Fixed.
- Reverse RAIDs could be created incorrectly for virtual RAIDs. Fixed.
- The Copy Text command might copy information incorrectly when files were sorted by timestamps and extensions. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enter HEX data on the Scan dialog box. Fixed.
- Changes to custom known file types were not applied immediately. Fixed.
- Group Description for the user known file types might loose its manual changes when other fields were changed. Fixed.
- The Set for all drives button on the Settings/Bad Sectors tab remained active after it had been clicked and, therefore, the settings had been applied to all drives. Fixed. Now the button becomes active only when some changes for a drive have been made on the Properties tab.
- The scan info might disappear from the Drives view when the scan was stopped and then continued, although it appeared again when the scan was stopped again. Fixed.
- An empty RAID Sequences window remained after its RAID object had been deleted. Fixed.
- Several cosmetic bugs are fixed.
- Text wasn't scrolled to when the cursor position was changed and data representation was switched to Data or Text. Fixed.
R-Studio for Mac 5.1.4124
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1