Search found 16 matches
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 12:33 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Antigravity IDE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4103
Re: Antigravity IDE
Great, thank you.
- Wed Jun 24, 2026 11:03 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Antigravity IDE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4103
Antigravity IDE
R-Wipe & Clean should clean up junk left by the Google Antigravity IDE.
Now in the programs section I only see Antigravity app.
Now in the programs section I only see Antigravity app.
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 4:18 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Antigravity
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4696
- Fri May 29, 2026 2:08 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Antigravity
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4696
Antigravity
R-Wipe & Clean should clean up junk left by the Google Antigravity app.
- Mon May 25, 2026 12:16 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: VS Code
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2984
VS Code
R-Wipe & Clean doesn't clean up junk left by the built-in web browser.
VS Code version: 1.121.0
VS Code version: 1.121.0
- Fri Mar 20, 2026 12:14 am
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Jira
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7207
Jira
R-Wipe & Clean should clean up traces of the Jira software.
- Sun Jan 25, 2026 7:51 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Acer Care Center
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3944
Re: Acer Care Center
Thank you.
- Mon Jan 05, 2026 11:02 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Acer Care Center
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3944
Acer Care Center
I think Acer Care Center should be in the programs section of the R-Wipe & Clean.
- Sun Nov 09, 2025 7:05 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Chrome issue
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4228
Re: Chrome issue
I see, it's fixed.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
- Mon Nov 03, 2025 6:23 pm
- Forum: Disk Wiping
- Topic: Chrome issue
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4228
Re: Chrome issue
I wonder what was passed to the developers.
In my previous post, I asked for an email address where I could send debug info.
In my previous post, I asked for an email address where I could send debug info.