A new build of R-Studio 5.2 is available for download:
* Every object on the Drives panel is marked with a unique identification number. This number is shown on all panels where the object is present to help the user to recognize the object.
* Recovered files can be saved on the remote computer running under R-Studio Agent Emergency.
* R-Studio can be minimized to tray while it performs a long task. User can start other programs on the computer.
* A warning appears when the user is trying to save scan info for a hard drive on a logical disk on that hard drive.
* The Scan (Rescan) This Region, Scan All Unscanned Regions, and Scan the Entire Disk items are added to the shortcut menu of the Scan Information (not during scanning)
- Selection didn't work correctly on the Find Results panel: Selection couldn't be removed after the Select All command on the shortcut menu, and lines were selected incorrectly when the Ctrl+Shift keys were used. Fixed.
- The Mark and Unmark command on the shortcut menu didn't work on the Find Results panel if two or more tabs were opened. Fixed.
- The same remote computer could be connected unlimited times using R-Studio Agent. Fixed.
- If a name is changed for an object on the Drives panel (i.g., from C: to Partition1), it was possible to open a tab for it twice, and the same recognized partition and extra found files appeared two times. Fixed.
- If a name is changed for an already scanned (or partially scanned) object on the Drives panel (i.g., from C: to Partition1), the Delete Scan Information and Save Scan Information commands on the shortcut menu became inactive, and R-Studio tried to scan the object from the beginning if the scan was resumed. Fixed, it was possible to open a tab for it twice, and the same recognized partition and extra found files appeared two times. Fixed.
- Recognized partitions were incorrectly sorted by their size. Fixed.
- When a new image file arc was to be written over an existing one, R-Studio showed incorrect information that existing image files were deleted. Fixed.
- When file sorting was changed on an opened tab, original File IDs were not kept.
- Several cosmetic bugs.
- The Find Previous command was incorrectly done after Find Next. Fixed.
- The Copy command on the shortcut menu didn't work. Fixed.
- The cursor was incorrectly placed on the Template area. Fixed.
R-Studio v5.2 Build 130709
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1