A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
+ Accelerated disk scan for fast-read devices.
+ Search for deleted file versions. R-Studio for Linux can search for deleted file versions using their sizes, names and extensions, and recognized file types as the search parameters.
* More reliable and significantly faster recognition of NTFS and FAT partitions.
* Files found using both search for known file types and file record analysis are now shown only in the file/folder structure.
* Improved data selection in the Hexadecimal editor. Now the beginning and end of the area to be selected can be set by the Select from and Select to commands in the shortcut menu.
* Appending data to an existing file in the Hexadecimal editor. A file fragment selected in the editor can be appended to an existing file.
* An external file can be loaded to a selected position in the file opened in the Hexadecimal editor.
* The Hexadecimal editor shows the serial number for the parent hard drive when editing a virtual RAID.
* The Hexadecimal editor shows now a search position together with the progress bar.
* A max buffer size control for changes in the Hexadecimal editor is added to the Main tab of R-Studio for Linux Settings.
- Sometimes scan might freeze. Fixed.
- When a created virtual object like a region, RAID, image, etc, was deleted, its scan info remained somewhere under the root object Local Computer, and no command can be executed upon that info. Fixed, now R-Studio asks to save that scan info before deleting the object.
-When a connection to a remote computer was lost, all open tabs (disks or partitions) from that computer remained in R-Studio. Fixed.
- Incorrect log data for file recovery in the Demo mode: all files were counted as recovered, even they could not recover due to Demo mode restrictions. Fixed.
- Names, Labels, and File Systems were lost for objects in an exclusive region when it was edited. Fixed.
- It was impossible to enter hex values in the offset field in the Hexadecimal editor. Fixed.
- Sometimes data search didn't work in the Hexadecimal editor, and it was impossible to stop it. Fixed.
- Some settings like a path to the user's known file type file were GUI language-dependent. When the language was changed, they got lost, when the language was changed back, they appeared again. Fixed.
- Sometimes “Error creating system snap shot for...” appeared in the log when a FS Snapshot was created. Fixed.
R-Studio for Linux 3.8.1670
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1