A new version of R-Studio for Linux is available for download.
+ Support has been added for APFS (including encryption), a new Apple file system introduced in macOS High Sierra.
* Folder tree reconstruction has been improved for supported file systems.
* User's known file types immediately become marked upon loading.
* Detection of FAT32 disks has been improved.
- When a Reverse RAID had been created for an object and then deleted, the Delete Reverse RAID command remained active for that object, and the Create Reverse RAID command inactive. Fixed.
- Icons of deleted objects may have remained in the Drives panel. Fixed.
- Sometimes the red highlighting of incorrect values may have flashed even when correct values were entered. Fixed.
- The Find Previous button may have remained active when the search reached the last match. When the button was clicked the last match was highlighted again. Fixed. Now the message that the search is over is thrown.
- The Reload User's File Types button on the Setting/Known File Types tab was active even when there was no user's file types loaded. Fixed.
- If the user's known file types were not saved, all known file types may have become unchecked during disk imaging and simultaneous scanning. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have frozen while working with a remote computer. Fixed.
- Help may have stayed open even when the program was closed. Fixed.
- The program may have crashed during disk scan. Fixed.
- The Drive panel may have shown "ghost" logical disks created by Windows. Fixed.
- The file viewer may have frozen while playing a movie file. Fixed.
- Several bugs in the file viewer have been fixed.
- The program may have confused a real multi-parent object (a Windows Storage Space, LVM, etc.) and its image. Fixed.
- RAID6 and mdadm/LVM containers may have been processed incorrectly. Fixed.
- An already unlocked Apple CoreStorage may have been unlocked again. Fixed.
- The RAID Parents panel may have disappeared when an rdr image was added to the RAID. Fixed.
- R-Studio may have crashed when a file mask for a selected file was specified. Fixed.
R-Studio for Linux 4.4.3122
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1