A new version of R-Studio for Mac is available for download.
+ Estimation of chances for successful file recovery
+ Recovery of names and paths for files deleted to Recycle Bin and Trash
+ Support for ReFS 3.4 file system
* A complete redesign of the Find/Mark dialog box.
* The parsing and reconstruction of the FAT32 and NTFS file systems has been improved.
* The parsing of scanned APFS partitions has been improved, especially for large APFS file systems, for which the decrease of parsing time may reach several thousand times.
- The program may have crashed while recovering damaged UFS2.
- It was impossible to mark files using the Find/Mark command if those files had been unmarked manually.
- Time stamps on the Define File Mask dialog box may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- Time stamps on the presents on the Define File Mask dialog box may have worked incorrectly. Fixed.
- Values in the Size From field on the Find/Mark dialog box was constantly switching to bytes.
- File previewer didn't work on some Linux distros. Fixed.
- The Find Previous Version of the File command may have not worked. Fixed.
- Large ext4 file systems (60+TB) may have been processed incorrectly. Fixed.
- Sometimes the program may have crashed or frozen during file enumeration and disk scan. Fixed.
- The program may have written data to network drives incorrectly. Fixed.
- Sometimes file systems on automatically created virtual RAIDs may have been created incorrectly when the RAID parents were disk images. Fixed.
- Some encrypted APFS disks could not be opened. Fixed.
- No files (recovered, scan info, image) could be save to connected network drives or to any place defined as a UNC path (\\server\share\path). Fixed.
- The View/Edit command status (enable/disable) may have been incorrectly set. Fixed.
- Details/Small/Medium/Large Icons button status wasn't preserved during switching between opened file panels. Fixed.
- Program Uninstall wasn't digitally signed. Fixed.
- The Ignore file mask option was working incorrectly. Fixed.
- Some corrections have been made to various localizations.
- Some cosmetic fixes.
R-Studio for Mac 6.2.5451
A forum on data recovery using the professional data recovery software R-STUDIO.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1